PabRants Search

10.11.10

Life is Fair

I’m sick of people saying life’s unfair. For me, it’s just that people are seeing only the negative. That’s why they rant every time about life being unfair. If you look at it in a different perspective, life is fair. Good things happen equally with the bad ones. There’s always a balance that people fails to see because they are so busy whining and complaining about how miserable their lives are. Ironically, this is a rant blog. But I’m not ranting about life being unfair, I’m just ranting about things that annoy me, things that I don’t like, and things that I’m only brave enough to post on an anonymous blog but is afraid to say  so in the real  life (I just can’t afford to lose my day job ATM). I’m happy the guy’s stupid enough to think inferiorly of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment