PabRants Search

10.11.10

Fucking Stupid Guy

Okay, my day was so fucked up that I had to recycle this whole fucking blog and turn it into a rant blog. First up, my fucking manager is  so fucking stupid, I had to explain a simple thing 4 times… and he still didn’t get it. Seriously, how can a manager be that fucking stupid? And he keeps asking me what he’s going to do; you’re a the fucking manager moron, its root word is MANAGE and if you don’t know how to manage, go back to wherever you came from. My life was a lot easier before you came to the company. How good of a manager are you that you can’t even manage yourself? Fucking stupid! You just got that position because you grow up in a Western country and our project is about English learning. You have no fucking talent as a manager. I hope you quit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment